My name is Jake.
Like all websites, the about me page must have a self portrait; here is mine.
- PGP Key - Please encrypt messages thanks
- Primary: jake[a}jakes-mail.top
- Back-up: jakesthoughts[a}cock.li
- Auxiliary: jakesthoughts[a}fedora.email
- XMPP: email@example.com
- IRC: jjakke on Libera but not Leenode
Who am I?
My name is Jake. I am just a Linux noob who actually unironically uses Arch (did you know it has auto-installer now? Lol). Everything I know about Linux is because of Arch so I want to give my heartfelt thanks to it. I won't claim to have a lot of experience with computers but I will share what I find to be interesting or useful. This website was created as a way say mean things about the elite of the world but ended up being a place where I actually amuse myself endlessly. 'Would this be cool?' is something I actually ask myself often when it involves my website and if the answer is yes my next question is 'how hard would it be?' and if the answer is easy then I do it. Otherwise I place it on the back burner of things I want to do which to be honest is quite large.
I try to pride myself as someone who 'considers' all the facts then comes up with a reasonable blog/opinion post (if I do post it) but even I realize that I fall short often. I try to personify what I believe to be the perfect being, namely: Jesus Christ; Buddha; etc;, but again fall short because being perfect is... hard. Ironically, the easiest way to make diamonds is through stress and without stress no diamonds or other rare and valuable resources can't exist. Same for being a perfect being, whatever that might mean. I wonder what Jesus's personal website would look like, if he comes back to the fake and gay 3d physical realm and makes one.
These are more plan than project.
- The Game. There are other game projects, but this game is The Game. If I learn proper game-dev-ing, it is for this project alone. Prototypes seem to suggest that this game is doable even as a one man army. I spend too much time thinking about it instead of making it.
- 'The Manga.' Similar to the game, except I can't draw.
- Comment System? I think this qualifies as a project.
- Free* Webhosting Project. I offer webhosting with server side scripts, logs, etc. You can sign up through Tor, I2P, and modify your website through Tor and I2P.
Things that I like
- Free speech
- GNU/FSF project, despite the SJW tier stuff.
- Good people
- Falun Gong (Not the social movement which is described as cultish by actual members)
- Making 'old style' advertisments for my meager website
- Photos of animals
- Dank memes
- The color blue
- UEFI only allows 'secure' os
- Future motherboards ship UEFI without 'legacy support' and prevent the user from disabling secure boot and requires an active internet connection to even turn on (to make sure evil hackers haven't librebooted your UEFI chip). I am convinced that UEFI is a weapon to only allow windows, macos, and nothing else to boot in the coming future.
- White genocide.
- Not being able to find a job that doesn't involve risking my senses and/or my life.
- Big tech wins.
- Medical tyranny.
- Becoming a debt-slave or a wage-slave.
- Being drafted into WW3.
Things I want
- To become a better person, eventually the perfect being that I can be. I think this is possible but will be somewhat difficult.